How can I change my street name?

You must contact the 9-1-1 Business Office to request a Road Name change. 

This petition must be unanimous among seventy-five percent (75%) of the property owners who own property abutting the road as verified by Talladega County Tax Records. Once the petition is completed and verified that the requested name is not a duplicate or similar sounding name, letters will be sent to notify property owners and/or residents of their new address.

FAQ Type: