Should I call the Communications Center if I need information regarding weather, road conditions, or school closings?

Although the Communications Center typically has this information, we are usually tied up handling other emergency calls and simply don't have the manpower to answer these questions completely. You may call Talladega County EMA (256-761-2125) for road conditions or tune to local news media for school closings.

FAQ Type: