Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/customer/www/

The street sign is missing, who will put a new one up?

Where you live determines what government entity maintains street signage. If you live within the city limits of a municipality, that municipality maintains those street signs. If you live outside a municipality, Talladega County maintains those street signs. No matter where you live, you can always contact the Talladega County 9-1-1 Business Office to report any issue with street signs and we will contact the appropriate government entity. Submit a report of damaged or missing street signs here

FAQ Type: